Yum Yum All Dressed Chips
Taste test: These were pretty good potato chips.
They tasted sort of like barbecued chicken, with a mild vinegar taste too. These truly lived up to their "Yum Yum" name.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like barbecued chicken.
From the package: “More taste in every crunch!” ... “Take the 'Yum Yum Taste Test' for yourself and you'll see. Breathe deeply and concentrate on the Yum Yum chip in the palm of your hand. Now gently place the chip (this is the tricky part) on your tongue for just a moment before you give it a good crunch. The result: perfectly crispy and terrifically tasty every time. Give in the the temptation.” ... “produit du Canada/Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road