Yum Viva Original Flavor Vegetable Chips
Taste test: These rectangular, wiggly, mildly ripped vegetable chips came in three colors, pale lime green, pale yellow and pale orange.
They tasted kind of like Pringles, but texturewise, these were thicker and more airy. I think that the three colors were supposed to correspond to spinach, tomato and potato flavors, but at first, I wasn't entirely sure whether the colors all tasted the same or not. After eating a few more chips, I did notice the spinach and tomato flavors, but it was still subtle. The underlying chips were made mostly from potato in all three cases. These were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a salty spinach smell.
From the package: “Treat yourself to Viva — the all-you-can-eat snack! Our Viva chips have it all: They're rippled, wonderfully light and crunchy, and bursting with authentic flavor. That's because they're made with 100% natural ingredients — tomatoes, potatoes and spinach — that give them their appetizing colour. Then they're cooked in canola oil, which is low in saturated fat. Whatever the occasion, Viva chips will satisfy your hunger anytime!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road