Yokitos Conchinhas Sabor Queso
Taste test: This snack contained small, yellow, sort of bowl-shaped or shell-shaped pieces made from corn flour and flavored with some sort of cheese.
They had a decent crispness, but I didn't like the cheese taste at all. It was just kind of a yuck taste, very unappetizing. After eating one piece, I couldn't return to the bag to get a second one.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really strong cheese smell. Kind of bad.
From the package: “Enriquecido com 9 vitaminas + ferro” ... “Fonte de Fibras” ... “0% gordura trans”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road