Yokitos Favoritos Sabor Cebola
Taste test: Based on the illustration on the bag, I was expecting giant onion rings, but the rings inside were actually on the small side, definitely smaller than your typical Funyuns-style rings. They were light yellow in color, without much in the way of seasoning powder visible.
I crunched in to find that they had a very tasty sweet onion seasoning. It was a different flavor than Funyuns, and it was less intense than Funyns, but still a very nice taste. Our snackers were impressed.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet onion smell. Nice.
From the package: “Assado, divertido e irresistivelmente delicioso. Por isso Yokitos é o salgadinho favorito de galera!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Seabra Supermarket, formerly Mundial Market, formerly Gol! Supermarket, formerly Supermercado Brasileiro, Somerville, Mass. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road