Taste test: These were strawberry-flavored apple chips, not strawberry chips, and it wasn't clear to me from the ingredients whether they actually contained any strawberry.
The only ingredient besides apples was "natural strawberry flavor." When I bit in, I found that the small chips were crisp and had a mild crunch. They tasted like apple, with a mild hint of strawberry at first, but just about entirely like apple after that. The taste was pretty good, as this made a nice light snack. The bag said it contained one apple, but it sure seemed less filling than eating an apple.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple. Not strawberry.
From the package: “fat free & crispy!” ... “100% organic apple chips” ... “contents: 1 apple” ... “USDA Organic” ... “100% Fuji Apples” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road