Taste test: These were strawberry-flavored apple chips, not strawberry chips, and it wasn't clear to me from the ingredients whether they actually contained any strawberry.
The only ingredient besides apples was "natural strawberry flavor." When I bit in, I found that the small chips were crisp and had a mild crunch. They tasted like apple, with a mild hint of strawberry at first, but just about entirely like apple after that. The taste was pretty good, as this made a nice light snack. The bag said it contained one apple, but it sure seemed less filling than eating an apple.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like apple. Not strawberry.
From the package: “fat free & crispy!” ... “100% organic apple chips” ... “contents: 1 apple” ... “USDA Organic” ... “100% Fuji Apples” ... “Made in China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Apple Snacks (80 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road