Yes! Chips! Roasted Corn Crisps
Taste test: These chips had very wiggly shapes with small bubbles in the surfaces and a nice light yellow color. It looked like they had been initially cut into rectangles, but they become so wiggly in the cooking process that it was hard to recognize the shapes.
We crunched in to find that the chips had a foam-like texture with a light crunch, a pretty good level of crispness and with a mildly sweet corn flavor. They looked and felt a lot like the Kirin Roasted Corn Chips but they were less sweet than those. They were still sweet enough to taste quite good, with a bit of salt too. They'd be a great choice if you find the Kirin ones to be too sweet. Our panel of snackers enjoyed these a lot, as many people took multiple handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet corn smell. Not super-sweet, but really good.
From the package: “100% delicious!” ... “Crunchy but melts in the mouth! The secret? Roasted corn. Not ordinary, extraordinary!” ... “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road