Yes! Chips! Rice Veggie Puffs
Taste test: These chips looked a lot like Yes's Roasted Corn Crisps, except this kind had a very light green color instead of yellow. The chips were generally rectangular-ish, with lots of wiggles and bubbles of all sizes embedded inside, though some shapes were more random, hardly rectangular at all.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, lightly crunchy texture and a really tasty mix of veggies and mild spices — delicious! Way better than your standard health food store tricolor veggie chips. Great texture and great taste, really good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild veggie smell.
From the package: “Get your rice and veggies in a snack! Yes!Chips! Rice Veggie Puffs. The new way for kids to eat them veggies!” ... “Product of Korea” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Corn, Onion Powder, Chlorella, Carrot Powder, Palm Oil, Soy Sauce, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Ginger Powder, Citric Acid” ... “Yes! It's from Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road