Yes! Chips! Rice Veggie Puffs
Taste test: These chips looked a lot like Yes's Roasted Corn Crisps, except this kind had a very light green color instead of yellow. The chips were generally rectangular-ish, with lots of wiggles and bubbles of all sizes embedded inside, though some shapes were more random, hardly rectangular at all.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp, lightly crunchy texture and a really tasty mix of veggies and mild spices — delicious! Way better than your standard health food store tricolor veggie chips. Great texture and great taste, really good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild veggie smell.
From the package: “Get your rice and veggies in a snack! Yes!Chips! Rice Veggie Puffs. The new way for kids to eat them veggies!” ... “Product of Korea” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Corn, Onion Powder, Chlorella, Carrot Powder, Palm Oil, Soy Sauce, Tomato Powder, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Ginger Powder, Citric Acid” ... “Yes! It's from Korea”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Grand Supercenter Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road