Yamayoshi Wasabee Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were smallish with a pale yellow color and some dark areas here and there. They looked like plain potato chips, with no seasoning visible, and certainly nothing green or wasabi colored. They were also the only chips we've seen that changed the spelling of the word wasabi.
We crunched in to find a big hit of wasabi, with its characteristic zing, plus a nice mix of potato and wasabi in the aftertaste. This was one of the stronger wasabi chips we've had. Very tasty, a great one for wasabi fans!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird but not bad. Kind of like seaweed. Not like wasabi.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road