Yamayoshi Chilibee Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a nice orange glow, with fairly flat shapes with just a few small bubbles embedded inside and occasional bits of skin on the edges. Most of the chips were fairly small.
I crunched in to find a very nice crispness and a tasty, tangy chili kick that was quite a bit different from the typical chili pepper flavors used on potato chips — mildly sweet, but also, something just wow about it. From there, the taste quickly grew got hot, hotter and even hotter. That heat lingered for a very long time in the aftertaste, even after being temporarily drowned by many sips of lemonade. Tasty and hot, quite good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tangy. Nice.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Contains soybeans and wheat. Manufactured in a facility that uses eggs, milk, peanuts, shellfish (crab, shrimp) and fish.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (166 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1971 snacks)
- Hot Chips (995 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road