YBC Chip Star Lemon Flavor
Taste test: This paper can felt lighter than a Pringles can and lacked a foil liner, but it contained a foil bag that held the chips. Inside the bag, we found a stack of Pringles-like crisps, uniformly shaped and light beige in color.
I crunched in to find a Pringles-like crunch and a mild but strange flavor, combining a hint of lemon with some sweetness and some saltiness, all atop a potato flavor much like regular Pringles.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, just the slightest hint of lemon.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Cmart, Chinatown, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road