YBC Chip Star Lemon Flavor
Taste test: This paper can felt lighter than a Pringles can and lacked a foil liner, but it contained a foil bag that held the chips. Inside the bag, we found a stack of Pringles-like crisps, uniformly shaped and light beige in color.
I crunched in to find a Pringles-like crunch and a mild but strange flavor, combining a hint of lemon with some sweetness and some saltiness, all atop a potato flavor much like regular Pringles.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, just the slightest hint of lemon.
From the package: “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Lemon Snacks (36 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road