YBC Chip Star Butter Soy Sauce
Taste test: These potato crisps had the same Pringles-like shapes as Chip Star's Lemon, promising to deliver a butter and soy sauce flavor to the uniformly shaped potato crisps.
We crunched in to find a light, fairly crisp crunch and a good flavor that delivered a nice helping of butter, along with a savory element that was apparently the soy sauce. Pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of buttery.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Contains: Wheat, Milk, Sesame, Soy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (170 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
- Soy snacks (76 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Cmart, Chinatown, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
- Lay's Big Wave Spicy Hot Pot
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road