YBC Chip Star Butter Soy Sauce
Taste test: These potato crisps had the same Pringles-like shapes as Chip Star's Lemon, promising to deliver a butter and soy sauce flavor to the uniformly shaped potato crisps.
We crunched in to find a light, fairly crisp crunch and a good flavor that delivered a nice helping of butter, along with a savory element that was apparently the soy sauce. Pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of buttery.
From the package: “Product of Japan” ... “Contains: Wheat, Milk, Sesame, Soy”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (408 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (287 snacks)
- Butter Snacks (88 snacks)
- Soy snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Cmart, Chinatown, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road