Wynadot Puffs Cheese Flavored
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thick and had just a slight curvature to most pieces.
They were very crisp, with a slight crunch upon biting in. The texture definitely wasn't a melt-in-your-mouth kind of thing as some cheese puffs have, but they were just short of being styrofoamy. They cheese flavor was reasonably intense, though not super-cheesy as some cheese puffs are, but it was very tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight cheddar smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Soybean or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, and Enzymes), Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream Solids, Artificial Colors (including Yellow 6, Yellow 5), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate. ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (420 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road