Wynadot Puffs Cheese Flavored
Taste test: These cheese puffs were fairly thick and had just a slight curvature to most pieces.
They were very crisp, with a slight crunch upon biting in. The texture definitely wasn't a melt-in-your-mouth kind of thing as some cheese puffs have, but they were just short of being styrofoamy. They cheese flavor was reasonably intense, though not super-cheesy as some cheese puffs are, but it was very tasty.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a slight cheddar smell.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Meal, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Soybean or Sunflower Oil), Maltodextrin, Whey, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, and Enzymes), Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Phosphate, Sour Cream Solids, Artificial Colors (including Yellow 6, Yellow 5), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Disodium Inosinate and Disodium Guanylate. ”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Wyandot, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Snaxpo. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road