Wolfgang Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a thick coating of milk chocolate that covered the entire surface of most of the chips, with a minority of the chips having some area of exposed potato.
It didn't really matter whether they were fully coated, as all of them tasted great. The mostly-coated ones added some nice variety, with a different potato-to-chocolate ratio and a visual reminder that these really are potato chips. The chocolate was rich, creamy and excellent, and it mixed well with the salty, crisp potato chips underneath. I can't think of any way to improve a potato chip, other than coating it in chocolate. It's a good thing I don't have easy access to a supply of these chips, because if I did, I just might eat them all day, every day.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate smell, really nice, with potato in there too.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road