Wolfgang Milk Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
Taste test: These narrow-rippled potato chips had a thick coating of milk chocolate that covered the entire surface of most of the chips, with a minority of the chips having some area of exposed potato.
It didn't really matter whether they were fully coated, as all of them tasted great. The mostly-coated ones added some nice variety, with a different potato-to-chocolate ratio and a visual reminder that these really are potato chips. The chocolate was rich, creamy and excellent, and it mixed well with the salty, crisp potato chips underneath. I can't think of any way to improve a potato chip, other than coating it in chocolate. It's a good thing I don't have easy access to a supply of these chips, because if I did, I just might eat them all day, every day.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great chocolate smell, really nice, with potato in there too.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wolfgang Candy, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wolfgang Candy Factory, York, Pennsylvania. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road