Wise All Natural Potato Chips
Taste test: I've grown up with Wise chips, and I've never liked them.
Too greasy for my taste, always the chance of getting a burnt chip. Now, some people like burnt chips, but these people are usually the same ones that like burning their marshmallows over a campfire. Something about the ashes and soot, I suppose, but it's not for me.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very potatoey.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (may contain one or more of the following: Cottonseed, Corn), Salt.” ... “Flavor in your face! Potato Chips should be full of flavor. There's just no time for dull, ordinary chips. You want Wise, the potato chip that delivers big, bold flavor in your face.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lambert's Rainbow Square, Westwood, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road