Wise Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings are OK, but I like Funyuns better.
The flavor powder on these has a good onion taste, but the texture, taste and overall experience of eating a Funyun is more enjoyable..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild onion smell, not bad.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 Bag (21g)” ... Ingredients include Sulfiting Agents.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stadium Convenience & Deli, Allston, Massachusetts. Review published August 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road