Mambo Mania Sweet & Spicy Flavor Potato Chips
Taste test: They're sweet, they taste like barbecue chips but without the hot.
Like a light barbecue flavor, but not bad overall..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Caribbean, kind of like jerk sauce.
From the package: “Open a bag of Wise Mambo Mania Potato Chips and take a deep whiff.” They know what we do with all bags of chips! “Don't be surprised if you start to hear the steel drum beat of the Caribbean and the rustling sound of palm trees in the wind. Then take a handful or two. Each bite releases a Sweet and Spicy flavor that's purely Caribbean and totally delicious. You'll probably have a hard time resisting another handful. You may even feel and urge to start dancing.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith in Clifton Park, New York.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road