Wise Jalapeño Cheddar Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips didn't have a lot of seasoning visible on them, but they did have a bit more of an orange glow than the regular Wise chips.
They had a good crispness and were quite tasty, with lots of cheese flavor but also a nice kick of jalapeno taste and heat. Beyond that, I could taste the freshly fried potato too, and the mix of tastes was quite good. Plus, they left behind a nice hot aftertaste. Overall, quite a nice chip, possibly the best flavor of Wise Potato Chips we've ever snacked on.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice kick of cheesy fresh jalapeno.
From the package: “Chip Lovers get ready for a spicy, cheesy kick in the tastebuds! We've taken the smooth taste of cheddar cheese and kicked it up with a generous blast of jalapeno pepper to bring you a powerful taste combination that's sure to please. Be prepared, these chips have bite, so bite back!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road