Wise Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a lot of orange seasoning on them, and when I crunched in, they tasted mostly like barbecue chips, rather than hot chips.
They were quite a bit less hot than Wise's Mighty Hot Potato Chips (which actually makes sense, given the names). There was some heat in the aftertaste, as it got up to a mid-level sort of heat when I ate the whole bag. Speaking of which, this was a mid-size bag, but it was filled up only about a third of the way, despite the fact that the chips were largely unbroken and hadn't settled down much. So there were far fewer chips than I expected, and I ate the whole bag with a sandwich. The label said 2.375 oz., but I highly doubt it was even close to that.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like barbecue seasoning.
From the package: “Our Hot Flavored Potato Chips deliver a fiery kick you can't deny and spicy taste that will keep you reachin' for more. Get fired up with Wise!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road