Wise Ridgies Tailgate Classics Dry Rub Ribs
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-with ripples and generally a dull orange color, with a smattering of dark seasoning bits all over the ripples.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch as rippled chips go, but still a crisp one, with a tasty mix of meat-like spices. The taste didn't scream "dry rub ribs" to me, but it was in the right neighborhood, as it was very savory, just very mildly hot and slightly sweet. A good bold flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a spicy dry rub.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road