Wise Ridgies Tailgate Classics Dry Rub Ribs
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-with ripples and generally a dull orange color, with a smattering of dark seasoning bits all over the ripples.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch as rippled chips go, but still a crisp one, with a tasty mix of meat-like spices. The taste didn't scream "dry rub ribs" to me, but it was in the right neighborhood, as it was very savory, just very mildly hot and slightly sweet. A good bold flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a spicy dry rub.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road