Wise Ridgies Tailgate Classics Buffalo Wing
Taste test: These potato chips had medium-width ripples and minimal curvature, with a light smattering of orange seasoning and some black spots and holes on some of the chips.
We crunched in to find (surprisingly) a stronger crunch than the similarly branded Tailgate Classics Dry Rub Ribs, with a flavoring that had a nice spicy and vinegary kick that did closely resemble some wing sauces, though not particularly actual wings. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a vinegary zing, mildly hot.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “We pride ourselves on great tasting, quality snacks.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road