Wise Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Bruschetta Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes with generally a strong yellow color and a light smattering of seasoning.
We crunched in to find a crunch that was more solid than most kettle-cooked chips, but not quite as crisp. There was tasty but fairly mild flavor. It was kind of a mix of tomato and some mild spices. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tomatoey and slightly tangy.
From the package: “Let Your Taste Buds Escape to the Mediterranean!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road