Wise Kettle Cooked 40% Reduced Fat Bruschetta Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wiggly shapes with generally a strong yellow color and a light smattering of seasoning.
We crunched in to find a crunch that was more solid than most kettle-cooked chips, but not quite as crisp. There was tasty but fairly mild flavor. It was kind of a mix of tomato and some mild spices. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tomatoey and slightly tangy.
From the package: “Let Your Taste Buds Escape to the Mediterranean!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road