Wise Hulless Puff'n Corn Butter
Taste test: These snacks were made from corn and shaped remotely like popcorn, though on close examination not really like popcorn.
Most of the pieces had sort of a V shape, with the lines of the V curving away so it was more like the wings of a bird. The pieces were quite yellow, and they had a light feel and nice crispness. Our tasters loved them and ate them by the handful, as people complained about how addictive they were. The only problem with these was that after grabbing a handful, it was easy to have a piece slip out of our hands, so quite a few pieces ended up on the floor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery (or at least good-fake-buttery). Nice.
From the package: “Flavored puffed corn snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Butter Snacks (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Grand Union Family Market, Saranac Lake, NY. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road