Wise Hulless Puff'n Corn Butter
Taste test: These snacks were made from corn and shaped remotely like popcorn, though on close examination not really like popcorn.
Most of the pieces had sort of a V shape, with the lines of the V curving away so it was more like the wings of a bird. The pieces were quite yellow, and they had a light feel and nice crispness. Our tasters loved them and ate them by the handful, as people complained about how addictive they were. The only problem with these was that after grabbing a handful, it was easy to have a piece slip out of our hands, so quite a few pieces ended up on the floor.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very buttery (or at least good-fake-buttery). Nice.
From the package: “Flavored puffed corn snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road