Wise Hot Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings had shapes that were less round than your typical onion rings, as many of the rings were bent into almost a figure-8 shape (but without an actual crossover).
There was some red seasoning, unevenly applied. They had a harder crunch and less crispness than most onion rings, and the taste was much different than I expected, especially at first. I though there would be a typical hot sauce flavor, but it didn't really remind me of any hot sauce I could remember at first. It took me a while to figure out that the taste was actually kind of an oniony hot sauce, which made sense. My mouth did feel quite hot after I ate a bunch of rings, and the heat lingered even after drinking some fruit juice. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, quite a hot zing.
From the package: “Relish real hot, zesty onion ring flavor! Now you have that bold onion rings flavor with a little bit of heat. Each light, crispy Wise® Onion Ring zings with flavor, adding zip to any snacking occasion. It's total taste bud satisfaction! Spicy, fiery fun.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road