Wise Food Truck Favorites Grilled Cheeseburger Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with many areas of orange seasoning, a lot of skin on the edges, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a light crunch, somewhat crisp, with a very tasty seasoning that could well be described as a cheeseburger. The most noticeable taste was actually a mild mustard, but it was mixed in with some flavor of grilled beef and cheese. Tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cheeseburger, a good mix of chargrilled beef and cheese.
From the package: “Our Grilled Cheeseburger flavor was inspired by the Loaded Burger truck in Atlanta.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Cheese (306 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (114 snacks)
- Grilled Cheese (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road