Wise Food Truck Favorites Grilled Cheeseburger Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, with many areas of orange seasoning, a lot of skin on the edges, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a light crunch, somewhat crisp, with a very tasty seasoning that could well be described as a cheeseburger. The most noticeable taste was actually a mild mustard, but it was mixed in with some flavor of grilled beef and cheese. Tasty!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a cheeseburger, a good mix of chargrilled beef and cheese.
From the package: “Our Grilled Cheeseburger flavor was inspired by the Loaded Burger truck in Atlanta.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Sandwich-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Grilled Cheese (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Bob Whoppererererer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road