Wise Food Truck Favorites Beef Barbacoa Tacos Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips looked pretty much the same as regular Wise chips, with curvy shapes and a light yellow color, and without much of anything in terms of visible Beef Barbacoa seasoning.
I crunched in to find that the chips had a very nice crispness and light crunch, with a tasty seasoning that was only middling in strength but really did taste a like a nicely seasoned beef taco. Really delicious!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really does smell like seasoned beef.
From the package: “We love the food trucks! So many options exist. Food Truck Favorites™ by Wise® brings to life some of our favorite flavors inspired by real food trucks to share our passion with you. Our Beef Barbacoa Tacos flavor was inspired by the North East of the Border truck in Boston.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road