Wise Finger Lick'n Ribs Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a yellow color with an evenly distributed smattering of dark seasoning powder, plus many of the dark spots along the edges that are typical of Wise chips.
We crunched in to find a very nice barbecue flavor, maybe even a bit like ribs, not super-strong, but flavorful enough to taste very good and to complement the nice potato taste. The flavor wasn't all that hot at first, but after eating quite a few of the chips (it was hard to resist) there was a very nice tangy hot aftertaste. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smoky BBQ smell.
From the package: “What's cookin'? It's easy to enjoy Wise® Finger Lick'n Ribs Potato Chips. We basted our honest-to-goodness Wise® potato chips with a mix of special bold ingredients for this flavor masterpiece. The aroma of slow-cooked, juicy ribs coated in sweet barbecue sauce will be sure to awaken your senses. You'll be asking for a full rack.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road