Taste test: This package contained individual packets, each containing a stack of five round, flat, very thin, cracker-like snacks. They had a mustardy beige color that got a bit darker around the edges, and each was about 2-3/4 inches in diameter.
I bit in to find that the feel was brittle, and there wasn't much crunch at all, with a remotely Pringles-like feel. There was a whole lot of flavor, with a very tasty mix of potato and curry, with some curry heat arriving for the aftertaste. Super tasty, very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild curry smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (405 snacks)
- Curry Chips (26 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road