Willards Big Korn Bites
Taste test: These snacks from South Africa looked similar to Fritos, but with rectangular shapes that were about twice as wide, plus a light smattering of fine, dark seasoning on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a crunch that was a bit more brittle than Fritos, along with a flavor that hardly reminded me of Fritos at all, as the promised barbecue flavor was indeed "beeg" enough to dominate the salty corn taste. It wasn't a particularly hot or spicy barbecue, but it was sweet and tangy and went well with the corn chips. A good snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and tangy barbecue smell.
From the package: “Beef Flavour” ... “BBQ Flavoured Maize Chips” ... “Beeg very beeg” ... “You like BBQ? Rip this packet open, dig in and enjoy this corn classic the way it's meant to be ... crunchy and tasty, very tasty, for that beeg full flava bite! Just what you (and Pedro) like! If you don't want a posse of hungry amigo stealing your delicious BBQ Big Korn Bites, you'd best be quiet, very quiet, sshhh, now open ...”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Lynton Karfor in South Africa. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road