Wiejskie Ziemniaczki o smaku Papryki
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland were generally small and had a strong orange color, with many areas of dark skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly soft crunch, with a nice rich potato flavor and some mild spices. The paprika flavor was there, but it tasted like there were other spices as well, and the ingredients confirmed that there were quite a few of them. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong paprika smell.
From the package: “Potato crisps with paprika flavour”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Alex's brother in Poland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road