Wiejskie Ziemniaczki o smaku Papryki
Taste test: These potato chips from Poland were generally small and had a strong orange color, with many areas of dark skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly soft crunch, with a nice rich potato flavor and some mild spices. The paprika flavor was there, but it tasted like there were other spices as well, and the ingredients confirmed that there were quite a few of them. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong paprika smell.
From the package: “Potato crisps with paprika flavour”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Alex's brother in Poland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road