Wicked Stix Wasabi-Ginger
Taste test: This variety of the thin, crunchy Wicked Stix had an intense flavor, mixing both ginger and wasabi, with quite a bit more ginger than wasabi, but still a definite wasabi kick after a slight delay.
The flavor definitely reminded our tasters of Japanese food. A good, bold taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of ginger-like, but not really like wasabi.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road