Wicked Stix Wasabi-Ginger
Taste test: This variety of the thin, crunchy Wicked Stix had an intense flavor, mixing both ginger and wasabi, with quite a bit more ginger than wasabi, but still a definite wasabi kick after a slight delay.
The flavor definitely reminded our tasters of Japanese food. A good, bold taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of ginger-like, but not really like wasabi.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road