Wicked Stix Smokin' Haba-Peppa
Taste test: These small crunchy strips packed a pretty good kick of habanero pepper taste.
After biting in, there was a very brief delay before the habanero sensation hit, and it came as a surprise to most of our tasters, causing some to run for water. The habanero heat lingered in the mouth for an extended aftertaste. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some pepper smell, but not really a hot one.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road