Wicked Stix Sinful Garlic
Taste test: These small, crunchy snack strips had a good flavor that didn't taste all that much like garlic when I first bit in.
After a few seconds, it turned into more of a garlicy flavor, and the aftertaste was quite garlicy. Regardless of garlic levels, it was a tasty flavor, not overwhemlingly strong, but strong enough to enjoy the good taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Doesn't smell like garlic.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road