Wicked Stix Salsa
Taste test: These crunchy, crispy snack strips had a tomato-like seasoning that had some zing to it, with a bit of a hot aftertaste, but they really didn't taste like any kind of salsa that I've eaten.
The lingering flavor was hot but not all that good, so these were nothing special..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Almost more like ketchup than salsa.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road