Wicked Stix Onyun
Taste test: These crispy noodle-style snacks (made from potato) were crunchy and crisp, with an intense seasoning that reminded me of the taste of an onion dip.
The onion flavor was both sharp and sweet, and these tasted pretty good..
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet creamy onion smell, like onion dip.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road