Wicked Stix Katch-Uhp
Taste test: These flour-based snack strips were thin, light and crunchy, with a very mild ketchup flavor powder on them.
The biggest pieces were just over an inch long. For the most part, the strips were hollow, with the two sides coming together in some areas to increase density and crunchiness. The overall feel was so light that these didn't seem filling at all. A stronger ketchup seasoning would have helped a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of ketchupy, with a very mild tomato smell.
From the package: “Thanks for trying our product Wicked Stix. We know you will enjoy iy, because we do and we are not just normal folks. Feel free to call us with any comments or suggestions. We might listen or we might not but phone calls are cheap and we might like each other.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road