Wicked Stix Cool Cucumber
Taste test: These small snack strips were kind of like the crunchy noodles that they have at Chinese restaurants, but with less fried taste and more seasoning.
They didn't taste strongly of cucumber, but they did taste pretty good, with a mild mix of spices and a remotely cucumber-like flavor. The aftertaste actually did taste like cucumber, which is impressive when you consider the fact that cucumber was not listed in the ingredients. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight cucumber smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road