Wicked Stix Cool Cucumber
Taste test: These small snack strips were kind of like the crunchy noodles that they have at Chinese restaurants, but with less fried taste and more seasoning.
They didn't taste strongly of cucumber, but they did taste pretty good, with a mild mix of spices and a remotely cucumber-like flavor. The aftertaste actually did taste like cucumber, which is impressive when you consider the fact that cucumber was not listed in the ingredients. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight cucumber smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road