Wicked Stix Cajun
Taste test: These small crunchy snacks had a tasty seasoning, with a quick hit of cajun spices that seemed to quickly fade away but then return for an aftertaste.
It was pretty good, a nice taste with a little heat. We ate these on the same day as the Wicked Stix habanero flavor, which had some good heat, so these seemed quite tame by comparison.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a sweet smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wicked Stix
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Chips (999 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road