Wicked Crisps Spring Vegetable Medley
Taste test: This bag contained crisps that were cut into rectangles, with most pieces curled up into sort of half-pipe shapes. They followed the typical veggie chip plan of coming in three colors, beige, light green and light red (very light in the case of the red).
I was surprised when I crunched in that there wasn't the usual feel of veggie chips, as the strong crunch felt very much like rice rather than potato. So I checked the ingredients to find that the main ingredient was indeed rice. The loud crunch was probably the best part, as the taste was fairly plain, with no noticeable veggie taste in the beige or red ones, and just a bit of it in the green ones. Not a bad taste in any case, but just not much of a vegetable medley.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird, not great.
From the package: “Naturally flavored vegetable crisps with a hint of sea salt” ... “Deliciously Deceptive Nutrition” ... “Is it possible for a snack crisp to exist that's both magically good for you and delectable? Yes, but here's the thing: It's not magic, it's carefully crafted goodness.” ... “A veteran-owned company” ... “Made with love and pride in the United States of America”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: KLB Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road