Whole Cuts Salt & Vinegar
Taste test: These fries had the same appearance as the Bacon & Cheddar and Lightly Salted flavors of Whole Cuts, with a great look just like real fries, actually made from slices of potato, complete with skin at most of the ends.
We crunched in to find a nice crunchy texture, with a mild vinegar zing that went well with the very tasty potato flavor. Good fries!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild potato and vinegar smell.
From the package: “Cut like a fry • Crunch like a chip” ... “100% russet potato” ... “We admit it — we love potatoes. Whole Cuts is the tasty snack made from delicious, whole, US-grown Russet potatoes. We cut them like a fry, yet they crunch like a chip for an amazingly unique combination.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Calbee North America, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road