Wheat Thins Popped Sea Salt
Taste test: After being kind of unimpressed by the bland taste of the Spicy Cheddar flavor of Wheat Thins Popped, I was a bit worried that without even attempting a bold flavor, the result could be even blander. We opened the bag to find the same variable-size square shapes and wiggly surfaces, with a puffy thickness kind of like Popchips, but thinner.
The initial taste was definitely sea salt, and after that it seemed a bit bland. But when I ate a few of these in a row, I did detect the nice Wheat Thins taste. Certainly far from the strongest flavor you'll find in a snack, but pretty good. Would also be good for dipping into something.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Pop one pop two pop three pop four pop a few more!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Wheat Thins (8 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road