Whale Tails Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped like whale tails, with an overall surface area roughly the same as your typical Dorito.
They were thick and noticeably crunchier than your typical tortilla chip, and the thickness gave some extra strength for dipping. The taste was good, with a strong corn tortilla taste, much more flavor than typical plain tortilla chips, and just slightly salty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, salty corn torilla chips smell.
From the package: “Better For Dipping™” ... “Made with Organic Corn” ... “Seasoned With Hawaiian Sea Salt” ... “The idea for Whale Tails Tortilla Chips™ came 'out of the blue' and is dedicated to whales and people likeyou that want to make a difference with their choices and feel more connected to the world in which they live.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Whale Tails Tortilla Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road