Whale Tails Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips were shaped like whale tails, with an overall surface area roughly the same as your typical Dorito.
They were thick and noticeably crunchier than your typical tortilla chip, and the thickness gave some extra strength for dipping. The taste was good, with a strong corn tortilla taste, much more flavor than typical plain tortilla chips, and just slightly salty.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong, salty corn torilla chips smell.
From the package: “Better For Dipping™” ... “Made with Organic Corn” ... “Seasoned With Hawaiian Sea Salt” ... “The idea for Whale Tails Tortilla Chips™ came 'out of the blue' and is dedicated to whales and people likeyou that want to make a difference with their choices and feel more connected to the world in which they live.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Whale Tails Tortilla Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published October 2006.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road