Wegmans White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a pale beige color and scattered dark spots, with triangular shapes that were similar to Doritos (and smaller than many similar non-cheesy tortilla chips).
We crunched in to find a decent crunch and a good salty corn flavor. Most of the chips had minimal curvature, so they weren't as good for dipping into salsa as some other tortilla chips, but they were good chips.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fresh corn tortilla smell.
From the package: “Food You Feed Good About®” ... “No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives” ... “Made with Organic Corn” ... “Certified Organic by Pennsylvania Certified Organic” ... “Great Taste with Nothing Artificial”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road