Wegmans Original Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally light yellow in color, with a few golden yellow spots, plus some dark spots and bits of skin on the edges of some of them. The shapes of the chips were fairly wiggly as non-kettle cooked chips go.
I crunched in to find that the chips were tasty and crisp, with a middling level of salt and a nice potato flavor. Nothing extraordinary, but maybe slightly above-average as store-brand chips go.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh potato smell.
From the package: “We're proud of our Original Potato Chips and we hope you'll agree.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road