Wegmans Memphis Barbecue Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very wide ripples and kind of a dark orange glow to them, thanks to a good helping of seasoning powder.
Some of the chips had bits of skin or other dark spots around the edges, but not a lot. The chips were quite crunchy and also very flavorful, with a barbecue seasoning that was more enticing than your average barbecue chip. There wasn't much in the way of heat, but there was some onion and garlic, plus some sweetness and other spices, and many of our tasters kept going back to the bag for extra handfuls. A very popular choice among our snackers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet and tangy barbecue smell, with some nice spices.
From the package: “We're proud of our Memphis Barbecue Flavored Potato Chips and we hope you'll agree. Remember, your satisfaction is always guaranteed with Wegmans brand products. — The Wegmans Family”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road