Wegmans Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag of chips featured a front-open Ziploc-style seal, which is becoming more common among snack bags but is still quite rare among potato chips. After opening the seal (a bit awkwardly), I opened the zipper to find some very attractive chips — wiggly shapes with a golden yellow color and some areas of browning, with some darker skin on parts of the edges.
I crunched in to find a nice potato flavor with a middling level of salt. The crunch was fairly strong, and the crispness level varied among chips, some very nicely crisp and some little less so. When I shared the bag around among a group of snackers who were enjoying some beers after going for a run, people praised the taste very highly as they crunched through handfuls of them.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Crispier crunch & heartier flavor” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains one or more of the following: Corn, Sunflower or Canola), Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road