Wegmans Kettle Cooked Potato Chips Jalapeño Flavored
Taste test: These potato chips were smallish and very wiggly, with a light yellow to golden yellow color and many bits of skin around the edges.
I bit in to find a good solid crunch, with a mix of spicy and somewhat sweet flavors at first, but not any real heat or jalapeño taste. There was a decent level of heat in the aftertaste, but the taste still wasn't much like jalapeños. Out of curiosity, I checked the ingredients, and jalapeño was not one of them. Still, our snackers generally enjoyed eating these, as several people liked the flavor and heat in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly potato, just a slight jalapeño smell, no heat.
From the package: “Crispier Crunch and Heartier Flavor” ... “We're proud of our Jalapeño Flavored Kettle Cooked Potato Chips and we hope you'll agree.” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Sunflower, Cottonseed, Corn, Canola), Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, National Flavors, Citric Acid, Cellulose.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road