Wegmans Get Wild Crunchy Rice Chips Salsa Fresca
Taste test: These rice chips had generally a dark beige color, with various kinds of seeds and grains of rice embedded inside the chips, plus some bubbles under the surfaces. It appeared that the chips were initially all rectangular, and some of them still were, but many had broken into smaller pieces of various shapes.
We crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick and had a nice crunch, reasonably solid while also feeling a bit crumbly. The flavor was quite tasty, with a mild mix of tomatoes and spices in the seasoning, and a rich rice and seeds taste in the underlying chips. Not bold, but still quite flavorful. Excellent rice chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild salsa smell, but nice.
From the package: “Chosen with Care! Our Food You fool Feel Good About yellow banner is your shortcut to great-tasting products with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road