Wegmans Buffalo Style Blue Cheese Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes, some nearly flat, with wide ripples and a light orange color overall, plus a smattering of darker seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp feel and a lot of flavor, mostly like a mild hot sauce, but after that I could taste a more distinct Buffalo sauce flavor, along with a hint of blue cheese, in the aftertaste. The heat grew a little stronger in the end, and that burn worked well with the flavor. Good chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell, but not really that much like Buffalo sauce or blue cheese.
From the package: “Heat & spice mild” ... “Food You Feel Good About®”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (989 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
- Blue Cheese (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road