Wegmans Buffalo Blue Cheese Potato Chips
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a mild orange glow to them, as the seasoning powder was distributed fairly evenly. The chips were fairly large in many cases, and they had no skin on their edges.
I crunched in to find that they were quite tasty, as there was a nice Buffalo wing hot sauce taste, with a pretty good kick. I did notice a hint of blue cheese in the aftertaste, so that was nice too. Not the very best of the many Buffalo wing chips we've tried, but a solid effort, and one of the better store-brand chips we've had in a while.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not that strong, but does smell like Buffalo wing sauce.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road