Way Better Snacks Sweet Potato Whole Grain Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had square shapes with a dark beige color and lots of dark and light seeds embedded inside.
I crunched in to find that the chips were thick but had a soft crunch, with the flavor starting out as salty corn and transitioning to a slight sweet potato taste after that. A pretty good taste. I tried dipping some of the chips into hummus, and they proved plenty strong for that purpose.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sweet potato-like.
From the package: “with sprouted quinoa chia” ... “Taste the sprouted difference” ... “Every chip in this bag is bursting with flavor and crunch! That's because we start with the best, most premium ingredients and make them even better by sprouting. So, when you share these delicious sprouted chips, you're actually improving someone's well-being.” ... “Sprouting natural eliminates the outer protective layer of seeds, beans and grains, unlocking all the goodness inside for your body to use!”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Sweet Potato Chips (59 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (25 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road